This time last year New Zealand lost five people in on-farm workplace accidents. We can’t let that happen again this year.
Federated Farmers and our strategic partner Yamaha have teamed up to put together a photo competition to remind farmers, growers and their families how important it is to take care at work, in winter, spring and all year round.
Head out on the farm with a camera and take a great photo to show us how your farm is aware of on-farm safety. It could be you, your family or your staff and anything from moving stock, out on the farm with the family, or getting some jobs done safely.
Send entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday Sept 13. Make sure it is over 1MB so we can print it nice and big.
The winning photo will be published in the next edition of the FEDSNEWS rural newspaper, which goes to 76,000 farming households. You will also win a $500 voucher with no expiry date to spend with Yamaha. Read the Ts & Cs below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is free and open to New Zealand farmers and growers
- All entries remain the property of Federated Farmers
- Winners will be contacted ahead of publication
- Judging will be based on a photo of quality and character that adheres to safety requirements
- Entries showing inappropriate use of safety equipment may be contacted by the organisers to encourage best practice
- All entries must adhere to the current COVID Alert Level restrictions and requirements